Dr. Babulal Seal
|B. Stat. (Hons.)||Indian Statistical Institute||1982|
|M. Stat. (MSP)||Indian Statistical Institute ( Specializing in Mathematical Statistics and Probability )||1984|
|Ph. D.||Title of Thesis: Some Applications on Stochastic Processes|
- Seal, B. and Hossain, S. J. ( 2013): “Testing of Hypothses: LRT test of some important hypothesis for internal migration model “, Slovak Statistics and Demography (scientific journal).ISSN 1210-1095 Vol. 23, No. 2, pp35-48.
- Seal, B. and Hossain, S. J. ( 2013): “An internal migration model and estimation of its parameters”, International journal of Mathematics and Statistics.ISSN 0973-8347 vol 14 no- 2 pp 66-77.
- Sadhu, S. and Seal, B. (2012): “Inference in a curved binomial distribution”, Inernational journal of Stati stica and Mathematica, ISSN 2277-2790, Vol-4, issue-2, page-17-26.
- Seal, B. and Bagchi, S. ( 2013): “Sequential smoothing of Parzen density estimate and generalization of K-S test”, International journal of Statistics and systems (IJSS), ISSN 0973-2675, Vol. 8, No. 1, page- 29-36.
- Seal, B. and Hossain, S. J. ( 2013): “Measure of State’s Importance And Estimation Based on Migration Data”, Prob. Stat. Forum Journal, ISSN 0974-3235 Vol-6, No. 2 page 10-18.
- Seal, B. (2013): “Estimation Of Allele And Extinction Probability From Generations Of An Ancester”, American Journal Of Mathematics And Statistics, 3(5): 288-295 DOI: 10.5923.
- Seal, B. and Sadhu, S. (2013): “Inference On Curved Poisson Distribution Using Its Statistical Curvature”, Research Journal On Mathematics And Statistical Sciences, ISSN 2320-6047 1(5) pp 6-16.
- Seal, B. and Sengupta, A. (2012): On the Foundations of Dependency Models and Parameters for Random Variables on Cylinder R3, Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin, Vol. 64, 255-256, pp.1-15.
- Seal, B. and Hossain, S. J. ( 2014): “Sample Size Necessary for Estimation of Markov Transition Matrix”, Accepted in journal International Journal of Statistics and Economics, To appear in Year 2014, Vol.#14, Issue 2.
- Seal, B. ( 2014): “Application of Power Series Method in Solving Stochastic Differential Equation”, Accepted in journal International Journal of Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 24; Issue # 3, 2014.
- Seal, B. (2013): “Integral equations to non-Riemann cases”, Research journal of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, ISSN 2320-6047, Vol. 1, Issue-7, pp. 6-12.
- Seal, B. (2013): “ A generalized Branching process with dependent branching times”, International Journal of Statistics and Analysis, ISSN 2248-9959, Vol. 3 pp. 159-166.
- Seal, B. and Hossain, S. J. ( 2013): “Bayes and Minimax Estimation of Parameters of Markov Transition Matrix”, Prob. Stat. Forum Journal, ISSN 0974-3235, Vol. 6 No. 4 .
- Pal, B. and Seal, B. (2011): “ Bias Estimation of Regression Parameters using Jackknife Resampling Technique in Populations of Two Geographically Contrasting Regions”, International Journal of Statistics and Analysis ( IJSA),ISSN 2248-9959, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 405-416
One Scholar completed on “A Study of Migration Problems: Methodology and Relevant Inference Procedures”, one scholar is working on “ Inference on Curved Exponential Family”, another scholar is working on “Selection of Variables in Multivariate Regression”, one scholar is working on “Anthropometric Data Analysis” and another scholar is working on “Reliability Bounds”.
Project Co-ordinator of DST-FIST Project in two phases, Govt. Of India (during 2007-2009 and 2011-2013).
|JRF & SRF||Indian Statistical Institute||1984|
|Lecturer||Department of Statistics, University of Burdwan||From February, 1990|
|Senior Lecturer||Department of Statistics, University of Burdwan||1996|
|Associate Professor||Department of Statistics, University of Burdwan||Since January, 2006|
Click to Download